Information on the processing of personal data
BeThere, Frazione Pila 78-58 Gressan / 11020 Gressan [AO] – Italy
Tel. +393483614728 E-mail: email@example.com
VAT number 01162260077
pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Subject of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, etc.) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you on the occasion of registration to the website stopdown.it (hereinafter, “Site”) or to the form requesting the newsletter of the Owner, filling in and sending a contact form to the Data Controller or, in any case, of any request from the Data Controller ( eg of Demos, etc).
Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed:
A. Without your prior express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
- process a contact request;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- to prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right of defense in court.
B. Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
send you e-mail newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on the products or services of the Owner.
Please note that if you are already a customer, we can send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those you have already used, except your dissent (Article 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed electronically and / or automated (Mailpoet website and management).
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as agents and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (indicative, web-site provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities where required by law. Your data will not be disclosed.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to provide you with the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material related to the products, or services offered by the Owner. You will still continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when you are interested, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to the portability of contractual data and rough navigation, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise the rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter a.r. to the owner’s address;
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by calling +393483614728
Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is
Stack Pile 78-58
11020 Gressan (Aosta) – Italy
VAT number 01162260077
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.